- Lights, music, action! Santa’s Enchanted Forest Kicks off its 34th season with its annual Tree Lighting Ceremony and NEW Christmas Tree Light Show Spectacular. Feel the spirit of the holiday season come alive as you delight in the lights and sounds of South Florida’s largest Christmas tree (90 ft. tall!).
- Santa arrives here first! Don’t wait until the height of the holiday shopping season to give Santa your Christmas wish list. He’ll move you to the top of the “nice” list for giving him extra notice. He’s always willing to pose for photos – It’s the perfect holiday greeting card in the making! Check that off of your to-do list opening weekend!
- Donuts, Candy Apples, Churros, Elephant Ears! Is your mouth watering yet? The carnival food – and all of the inviting aromas – will be at Santa’s November 3. Come indulge in a huge variety of delicious treats!
- First chance to use your Early Elf Season Pass! You planned for this moment by purchasing your season pass early at a great discount. Start using that season pass day one!
- Unlimited rides! The Wiggleworm, Bumper Cars and Magnum – OH MY! Kiddie rides, family-friendly fare and scream-inducing thrills are all included with the price of admission!
Gates open for Santa’s Enchanted Forest’s 34th season on November 3rd . Santa and his crew look forward to seeing you all there!
Santa’s Enchanted Forest, 7900 SW 40th St., Miami; Open 5pm – Midnight daily, From November 3, 2016 – January 8, 2017, including holidays.