Sharing pix from Santa’s just got even better now that we’ve added Snapchat filters! If you have location services and Filters enabled on your app, you can add a fun overlay by just swiping. See what Santa’s has to offer while you’re at the park.
You can even add your memories to “Our Story” in Snapchat. Our Story is a collection of snaps from our Snapchatting visitors. Once in the app, you can find Our Stories on the Stories screen below your recent updates, on the Discover screen, on the Snap Map or in Search, under ‘Featured Stories.” To submit a snap, follow these steps:
- Tap the capture button to take a Snap
- Tap the blue arrow in the lower right-hand corner of the screen
- Select “Our Story”
- Tap the blue arrow in the bottom right to submit your Snap!
Snaps that are submitted to Our Story are viewable for different amounts of time – some are there for only a day or two, while others can be viewed for much longer. To view Our Story, tap on the SEFMiami story, tap to skip to the next Snap and swipe down when you’re done!
Need some ideas for where to take your Snaps? Photo opportunities abound when you walk through the gates at Santa’s Enchanted Forest. Here are just a few of the great angles from which to capture your favorite moments at the park.
- Take a classic photo with Santa and another with South Florida’s largest Christmas Tree.
- Make a funny face while hanging out with Santa on his fishing boat or jet ski.
- Let every member of the family pick a different cutout for an awesome collage.
- Get artsy with the Sky High Ferris Wheel illuminated in the background.
- Be romantic with a couples’ selfie on Mistletoe Lane.
- Indulge in Dragon’s Breath or Fried Oreos and share your reaction with the world.
- Snap photos of your loved ones screaming and laughing on Santa’s many rides.
- Capture the competitive nature of friends playing carnival games, riding the mechanical bull or trying to dunk the insulting clown.
There’s a gazillion more possibilities for some memorable photos, and hopefully you have some creative snaps to share. We’ll be looking for your favorites on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Use the hashtag #santasenchantedforest or #SEF35years and keep snapping! We love seeing how much fun our visitors have!
And when you just can’t get enough of Santa’s, but can’t be there in person, you can still see what we’re up to on Snapchat. Follow us @SEFMiami – the official Santa’s Enchanted Forest handle.
Santa’s Enchanted Forest, 7900 SW 40th St., Miami; Open 5pm – Midnight daily, from November 2, 2017 – January 7, 2018, including holidays.