- Buy your park passes online. You’ll be able to head directly into the park and won’t have to spend time waiting to purchase tickets at the gate. Click the “Buy Tickets” tab on Santa’s Facebook Fan Page or visit santasenchantedforest.com to get your passes today.
- Come early – gates open at 5:00 p.m. – and stay late – the park is open until midnight. Seven hours of fun await!
- Visit Santa’s on a week night. Saturday is without a doubt the busiest night at the park, and the lines are definitely longer on the weekends. If Saturday is best for you, consider buying an Express Pass to skip the lines and get on your favorite rides quickly.
- Pack a disposable poncho or rain jacket – we mostly love South Florida weather in the winter, but sometimes it does get wet. As you know, the rain doesn’t last long when it does blow through, so being prepared means you won’t have to cut your trip short if the weather isn’t ideal.
- To beat the crowds, walk straight to the back of the park and then work your way to the front.
- On your way to the carnival rides, look at the schedules posted in front of the performance areas for each of our nine nightly show stages. Planning the best time to take in the amazing entertainment is a great way to get everyone in your group to meet up and watch a show together.
- Leave some time to indulge in our delicious food and beverage options. Grab dinner or a snack to enjoy while watching a show.
- Try your luck at a carnival game. Prizes make great gifts for kids of all ages!
- Look out for the specially designed Santa’s Enchanted Forest photo stops. Make a special memory and take a family photo.
- Take your picture with Santa. Head to his workshop early in the evening and then pick up the photos on your way out.
- Leave your mark on Santa’s by embracing the kid inside. Look for Santa’s coloring board and add your artwork to the mix.
- Buy a souvenir to help you recall the great memories all year round! From photos to knickknacks, there are lots of options to remember your special evening at the park.
With this plan in hand, you’re all set for magical evening at Santa’s Enchanted Forest!
Santa’s Enchanted Forest, 7900 SW 40th St., Miami; Open 5pm – Midnight daily, from November 3, 2016 – January 8, 2017, including holidays.